Certain sensitive information is required in the processing of your application; we respect your information and will not use it in any means inconsistent with serving you. We do not sell or rent applicant/member information.
Grace Period, Inc. is serious about protecting your privacy. This notice is provided to you on behalf of Grace Period and its respective subsidiaries and affiliates, (hereafter collectively referred to as the “Grace Period Related Companies,” “we,” “our,” or “us”). “You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the products and/or services offered by a Grace Period Related Company.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to us shall be deemed to be our property and we shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose described herein, and for other purposes as required or permitted by law.
Information We Collect
We collect personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to, non-public personal information, as well as other types of personally identifiable information from you and from other sources as described herein (collectively, “Your Information”). Our primary goal in collecting Your Information is to provide you with efficient, accurate, and customized financial products and services. Your Information also helps us personalize and improve your customer experience with us. We collect and/or track the following types of information:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as transaction documents, sales documents, online forms, e-mails, registration forms, surveys, or other documents or submissions related to the products and services we provide, including your name, address, telephone number, social security number, driver’s license number, email address, employment information, demographic information, bank account information, and information about your assets, debts and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account history, transaction balances, payment history, overdraft history, parties to transactions, and your reasons for doing business with us;
- Information we receive from third parties, such as consumer reporting agencies and other lenders, regarding your credit worthiness and credit history, and to verify your identity;
- Information we obtain to verify representations made by you, such as your employment history or income;
- Information obtained from specialized marketing information firms, such as household demographics;
- Information obtained from Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- Information, user specific or aggregate, we receive from our web pages recording visitor’s access;
- Information you provide when you contact our customer service department; and
- Information you provide to us when you communicate with us via email.
How We Use Your Information
We use Your Information to:
- Provide you with products and services you request;
- Offer you additional products or services, from us or from others, that may be of interest to you;
- Comply with all reporting and other legal requirements;
- Enhance your experience at our websites;
- Process payments and update account records;
- Analyze customer demographics, payment histories, and preferences;
- Conduct statistical analyses
Sharing Your Information
GRACE PERIOD, INC. WILL NOT SELL YOUR INFORMATION.
Grace Period, Inc. may also disclose Your Information to Affiliated Companies and Non-Affiliated Third Parties that provide services to us (“Service Providers”). We contract with service providers to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include database providers who assist in identity verification, credit scoring companies, direct marketers and our credit union partners. Their access is limited only to the personal data needed to perform their functions, and only for the purpose of performing those functions, and they are prohibited from using or disclosing Your Information for other purposes.
We also may release Your Information if it becomes necessary for compliance with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our websites, our users, or third parties. We reserve the right to release such personal data to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law. In addition, we reserve the right to use and disclose Your Information that is not in individually identifiable form as we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
Notice of Furnishing Negative Information
WE MAY REPORT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT TO CREDIT BUREAUS. LATE PAYMENTS, MISSED PAYMENTS, OR OTHER DEFAULTS ON YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE REFLECTED IN YOUR CREDIT REPORT.
How We Protect Your Information
We restrict access to Your Information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard Your Information.
Our Right to Contact You
Our Right to Change This Policy
Get started now! It's quick and easy to apply for the money you need. *Up to $500
Get approved fast with no credit check! We'll get your application approved in no time at all. Learn More!
Get the funds you need! Nothing beats borrowing for FREE. Learn More!
The loans made from this site are without fee, interest or cost (0.00% APR) during the borrower’s "grace period" (loan date thru next pay date, not to exceed 13 days). Loans can be extended beyond this "grace period" at borrower’s option, see Renewal Policy.
Should it become necessary for a loan term to exceed the "grace period", we provide borrowers an automatic renewal and access to low cost credit union provided funding (18% APR).
Failure to repay a loan from Grace Period will result in adverse action being taken against borrower by Grace Period, Inc. and/or a third party collection organization. Collection practices will be in accordance with the principles of any applicable federal regulations at all times.
Implications of non-payment
Additional fees may apply in the event of borrower’s failure or delay in repayment of this loan to the extent they are allowed by law. Grace Period or its assigns may attempt to contact borrowers via one or more authorized methods including phone calls, emails and text to arrange for payment.
Potential impact to credit score:
Timely repayment of a loan may improve borrower’s credit scores. Unlike many other lenders, Grace Period’s credit union partner reports both positively and negatively to the credit bureaus with respect to loan status. Late or missed loan payments can negatively affect your credit score.